U.S. Embassy, Jakarta has a vacancy for a Human Resources Assistant. The incumbent is responsible for the administration of the recruitment of Locally Employed (LE) Staff and enters data of newly-hired LE Staff in the Web Pass and processing appointment personnel actions. S/He is also responsible for FSN Intern Program.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field is required.
2. At least five (5) years of experience in human resources administration or as an administration assistant is required.
3. Level IV (fluent) in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
4. Must have good knowledge in recruitment regulations and procedures, and be able to provide information to newly-hired employee.
5. Must be proficient with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point.
6. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to customers (employees and clients/vendors).
Should you fulfill the qualifications above, kindly send your application and updated CV (no photo or attachment please) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out our website for other current vacancies at http://www.jakarta.usembassy.gov click at Job Vacancies and please read “How to apply”.